Follow these few simple steps to find the right size beaded necklace for your furry friend :)
Measuring your pet for our Silicone Beaded Pet Necklaces...
Step #1 - What you will need
- Soft measuring tape or string
- Your furry friend :)
Step #2 - How to measure
- Measure the widest part of your pets head. Look at image above.
- Add an extra inch to the measurement if your dog has fluffy hair, like my cutie Aspen!
- The widest part of your pets head id typically right in front of their ears.
- If your pets neck is larger than head select the larger measurement to ensure a comfortable fit.
***Do not measure your old collar for fit as beaded collars are not flat fabric collars and should be worn a looser as they are Necklaces (Accessories) for our furry friends.